If you are one of the many people who belong to AAA and you think it’s just for free towing, I have some good news for you. I know this sounds like an ad (I’m really not being paid for this, REALLY…), but I promise it’s worth your while to take advantage of some of this stuff. I’ve come across most of these during my Christmas shopping rampage:
- Flowers. If you’ve ever sent someone flowers through 1-800-Flowers, you’ll know that any discount is a welcome break from the harsh reality… 15% off.
- Prescriptions. It sounds strange, but you can get anywhere from 15-35% off of generic or name-brand meds.
- Barnes and Noble. Save from 5-40% online.
- Circuit City. Save 10% online.
- New York and Company. Shocking, but just by presenting your card at checkout, you get 15% off every time. This could be a dangerous find…
- Payless Shoes. Present your card and save 10% in the store. Also a doozy.
- Many other services and stores. Check out their website for more information.
Admittedly I didn’t find what I was looking for – a hope that Amazon would have some sort of agreement with AAA. But thanks to this company, we Americans can feed our desires for material goods even faster and cheaper than ever! Another fantastic revelation.